A rewarding journey with ZA International Financial Services Limited (ZAIF)
Starting from 7 Dec 2022 to 31 May 2023, ZAIF will offer round-trip air ticket to Bangkok or round-trip air ticket to Taipei for customers to redeem*.
For redemption, customers of ZAIF will obtain a unique redemption code. The holder of this unique redemption code can redeem a round-trip ticket between Hong Kong and Bangkok or a round-trip ticket between Hong Kong and Taipei for 1 (one) person, where the journey must commence from Hong Kong during the Low Season.
Redemption period: 7 Dec 2022 – 31 May 2023
Travel period: 7 Dec 2022 – 31 Dec 2023 (with blackout period)
Offer details: One roundtrip air ticket from Hong Kong to Bangkok (Thailand) or from Hong Kong to Taipei (Taiwan China)
Ticket offer: Minimum 2 days stay and maximum 14 days stay
*Terms and conditions applied.
Terms and Conditions:
1) One unique redemption code can redeem one round-trip ticket between Hong Kong and Bangkok or between Hong Kong and Taipei, and the journey must commence from Hong Kong.
2) Redemption code holder (“Code Holder”) can redeem the ticket between 07Dec22 – 31May 2023 and travel must be completed by 31Dec2023. Ticket valid with minimum of 2 days stay and maximum of 14 days stay.
3) Booking will be made under Reservations Booking designator (RBD) «X» class and confirmation is subject to seat availability of this RBD at time of booking.
4) Once the booking is confirmed, the Code Holder must pay for the ticket within 2 (two) business days. No changes on the request flights will be entertained after the booking is confirmed.
5) Valid travel period: 7Dec2022-20Dec2022, 1Jan2023-17Jan2023, 28Jan2023-31Mar2023, 11Apr2023-27Apr2023, 30Apr2023-24May2023, 27May2023-21Jun2023, 24Jun2023-6Jul2023, 20Aug-28Sep2023, 1-19Oct2023, 22Oct2023-19Dec2023
6) If the Code Holder wishes to commence his or her journey on other days, he or she may pay an Upgrade Surcharge shown below to either the Shoulder Season or Peak Season:
|Routing||Upgrade Surcharge - Shoulder Season||Upgrade Surcharge - Peak Season|
Hong Kong - Bangkok - Hong Kong
Hong Kong – Taipei – Hong Kong
7) The Shoulder Season and Peak Season are defined in accordance to the first departure date from Hong Kong:
Shoulder Season: 21Dec2022-22Dec2022, 26Dec2022-31Dec2022, 18Jan2023-19Jan2023, 25Jan2023-27Jan2023, 1Apr2023-3Apr2023, 7Apr2023-10Apr2023, 28Apr2023-29Apr2023, 25May2023-26May2023, 22Jun2023-23Jun2023, 07Jul2023-19Aug2023, 29Sep2023-30Sep2023, 20Oct2023-21Oct2023, 20Dec2023-21Dec2023, 26Dec2023-27Dec2023, 28Dec2023-31Dec2023
Peak Season: 23Dec2022-25Dec2022, 20Jan2022-24Jan2023, 4Apr2023-6Apr2023, 22Dec2023-25Dec2023
8) Both Hong Kong to Bangkok/Taipei, and Bangkok/Taipei to Hong Kong sectors must be booked under the same Passenger Name Record (PNR). Using the tickets out-of-sequence is not allowed.
9) The ticket does not include any check-in baggage allowance.
10) The ticket is valid on flight/date shown only, and are non-refundable, non-reroutable and non-transferrable.
11) Code Holder shall pay the applicable fuel surcharges and taxes at the time of ticketing.
12) For involuntary flight cancellation or reschedule, rebook can only apply once.
13) Codes and tickets cannot be exchanged for cash, gift or cash vouchers or other merchandise and is non-refundable.
14) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/offers/cash coupons.
15) Expired or lost codes and tickets will not be re-issued.
16) ZAIF shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by GBA.
17) ZAIF and GBA reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18) This promotion is provided by GBA; all matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of ZAIF and GBA.
Please click to download and complete the Flight Booking Form, and then send the form to email:
Promo@greaterbay-airlines.com for the application.