You are expected to assist Ground Services Manger (Ramp & Cargo) to develop and enhance ground operations processes, procedures and relevant training package in Ramp & Cargo and Weight & Balance handling and ensure airport operations services are provided in full compliance with AOC, CAD and all other regulatory authorities’ rules and regulations in terms of aircraft safety & security and company standards.
- Ensure airport operations services are provided in full compliance with AOC, CAD and all other regulatory authorities rules and regulations in terms of aircraft safety & security
- Assist to develop and enhance ground operations processes and procedures in Ramp & Cargo and Weight & Balance handling to achieve excellent services, safety and security requirements according to regulatory and company standards
- Assist to develop and enhance the ground operations training package including but not limited to policy, material, content, licensing, recording and procedures all meet regulatory and company requirements
- Assist to prepare and participate of maintaining IOSA register and compliance in Ground Operations perspective
- Responsible for the implementation of the charges and ensure that the policies are outlines in our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Liaise with related service providers to ensure ramp safety and PTS are maintained
- Perform Loadmaster duties as and when necessary
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Tertiary education or above in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years aviation or airline experience, including 2 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of all aspects of Ground Operations
- Knowledge of IOSA requirements and cargo operations experience would be an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Putonghua is a plus)
- Advance knowledge in MS Office applications
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to perform roster duty as assigned from time to time
- Able to travel overseas extensively, as and when required
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.