You are expected to assist Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting and Financial Accounting Manager in supporting daily accounting operation.
- Ensure accurate accounting record
- Provide financial advice and liaise all finance matter with BUs and outport stations
- Coordinate with local accounting firm to ensure statutory compliance in taxation and audit
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Prepare monthly report and schedules
- Perform financial data analysis
- Support process enhancement and streamline workflow
- Handle accounting duties and projects as required
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA member
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in sizeable companies or MNC
- Experienced in dealing with accounting and taxation for Asia Pacific countries
- Familiar with ERP systems, SAP is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded and willing to learn
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Financial Accounting Supervisor
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.