Corporate Security Supervisor
You are expected to support and back up Corporate Security Manager for business continuity of security operations in QSS.
- Assist in the review, amendment of the Security related documentation such as Security Programme, Security Management System Manual and Training Programme
- Support the routine aviation security operation of the company
- Conduct outport security audits and inspections
- Manage external security services providers in Hong Kong International Airport and outports
- Conduct security exercises or drills
- Assist the security QA and QC activities to comply with applicable regulations and IOSA standards
- Provide an initial response to aviation security incidents and events
- Assist security investigation processes
- Maintain close liaison with government law enforcement agencies and Airport Authority as required
- Undertake any projects directed by Corporate Security Manager and Head of Corporate Safety and Security
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- DSE / F.7 graduate or above
- At least 5 years' work experience in aviation or discipline services
- Formal training in management of aviation security or airport/airline/cargo security operations or equivalent by ICAO/IATA or other relevant organization is preferable
- Experienced Security Training Instructor is preferable
- Having thorough knowledge with aviation security operations, QA and QC
- Ability to work independently
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fully COVID-19 vaccinated, consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.