Crew Control Officer
You are expected to support the team on daily operations and provide crew manpower status and utilization plan for operations and under flight disruption.
- To perform duty reassignment for crew member(s) in case of a flight delay, or flight cancellation and ensure all the changes have complied with CAD requirements
- To arrange crew member(s) should there be any ad-hoc flight requests
- To keep a record on crew status and submit/provide to parties concerned if necessary
- To identify potential crew problems/provide solution to a problem
- Other duties assigned by Department Manager
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Tertiary education in any discipline
- At least 1 year aviation experience in flight operations, or have acted as a Flight Crew, Cabin Crew, or Flight Operations Officer
- Formal training in management of aviation security or airport/airline/cargo security operations or equivalent by ICAO/IATA or other relevant organization is preferable
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to work on shift duty including overnight shift
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.