You are expected to manage the online direct distribution channels, i.e. website, app, and other ecommerce platform for different POS and support the Head of Sales in the overall execution of the sales strategies.
- Work with Head of Sales to develop and execute ecommerce strategies and activities
- Launch, build and scale distribution on website, app and other platforms for multiple POS
- Ensure the successful implementation of ecommerce platforms and delivery, while monitor and maintain proper functionality of the ecommerce platform
- Manage the ecommerce site performance and measure analytics at website for further enhancement, while provide insights report
- Monitor the sales, promotions, marketing and social media activities over digital platforms
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Degree holder of commerce, marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in managing ecommerce channels for a major brand or working for a large ecommerce platform. Experienced with China ecommerce in the aviation or travel sector would be an advantage
- Detail-minded, good organizational skills & data analytics skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and chinese word processing
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.