You are expected to assist in the formulation and implementation of the Company’s Emergency Response Programme in accordance with the requirements of the regulations, safety management system, IOSA standards and recommended practices.
- Assist AMERP for the development, implementation and maintenance of Corporate Emergency Response Programme and to comply with the related IOSA standards and recommended practices
- Coordinate with Station Manager(s) for the development and maintenance of the Station Crisis Management Manual
- Organise various emergency response training programmes to support emergency response processes
- Assist AMERP in organising emergency exercises and drills to assess the Company emergency response readiness
- Assist AMERP to monitor the outsourced External Emergency Services Providers
- Work closely with ERP coordinators of other departments and outstations on matters relating to Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning
- Undertake any projects as directed from AMERP
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Tertiary education or above in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years aviation or airline experience, including 2 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of all aspects of Ground Operations
- Knowledge of IOSA requirements would be an advantage
- Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to perform roster duty as assigned from time to time
- Able to travel overseas extensively, as and when required
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.