You are expected to assist and perform the daily tasks of the Line Operations, including Aircraft Performance, Document Control, Electronic Flight Bag, and Navigation Services.
- Responsible for recurrent validation and checking of navigation charts and database upon 28-day AIRAC cycle
- Advise flight crew regarding navigation chart or navigation database discrepancies which have potential impact to flight safety
- Manage to create Company NOTAM to advise flight crew for the supplementary information effect to company network or identified discrepancies
- Assist Navigation Services Team on route analysis and airport study by gathering related information
- Assist Aircraft Performance Engineering on route analysis to achieve fuel efficiency
- Support physical manuals update from the company aircraft
- Assist on fuel efficiency analysis gathered from post flight data
- Perform ramp duties on aircraft when necessary
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Completion of HKDSE or equivalent, preferable study in aviation (fresh graduates may be considered)
- 1-2 years' working experience in airlines
- Detail-minded and well organised
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Line Operations Officer (Trainee)
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.