You are expected to assist in managing the Company website with the content updates and overall maintenance.
- Oversee the UX improvement as well as the day-to-day product and services content maintenance and updates of the Company’s website
- Ensure all information and materials on the website are consistent and complied with the Company’s brand guidelines
- Facilitate quality of new content development through wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes
- Conduct market research, website analytics and industry best practice to identify UX areas of improvements
- Work with suppliers, development team and alliance partners to look for visual design technologies advancement
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Coordinate with internal departments on matters related to the contents of the website
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Bachelor’s degree holder in related disciplines
- Experience in UI/UX design and web application design
- Hands-on experience in Content Management System, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or other CMS
- Solid working experience in managing B2C sales site content and UX including desktop, web and mobile
- Experience with agile scrum methodology is highly preferred
- Proficiency in design tools, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, responsible and ability to work in a team. Eager to learn
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to details
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.