You are expected to support contact centre operations and handle all reservation and ticketing related enquiries and issues via different communication channels and enhance customer experience of Greater Bay Airlines (GBA).
- Support contact centre operations and handle all reservation related enquiries via Chat platform/Email/Mobile Apps/Phone
- Responsible for customer ticket related issues.
- Back up and liaison with the touch points for all reservation issues during the flight disruptions
- Prepare daily operation reports and assist the superiors for the administrative works
- Provide excellent and consistent level services to premium customers and VIP and to maximize guests’ satisfaction and service quality
- Follow up appropriately on complaints and requests with internal departments
- Maintain and establish guest relationship to delight and gain customer loyalty
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- DSE graduate or above, fresh graduates may be considered
- Experience in customer service is preferred. Prior working experience in travel-related industry would be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Pleasant telephone manner with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Team player to collaborate with other team members to resolve customer request efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Work on shift duties and on public holidays is required
- Immediate availability would be an advantage
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.