We are inviting applications for the position of Head of Inflight Services from suitably qualified candidates with sound customer service background and experience gained in the airline industry, to play a leading role in continuously developing the inflight services of the airline. The successful candidate will have ample opportunity to progress to a more senior position.
- Lead and formulate development plans for the inflight safety and service quality of the airline
- Ensure the safety, reliability and security of all cabin operations, that all safety standards and regulatory requirements are met, and cabin safety investigations are dealt with appropriately
- Establish and implement cabin service policies, standards and procedures, including Quality, Safety & Security and Risk Management Systems
- Build and maintain an exemplary, skilled and competent cabin crew and ground staff of Inflight Services Department through recruitment, training and development, and performance management
- Ensure catering services deliver value to both the customer and the airline
- Provide input on aircraft and equipment product selection
- Formulate annual and periodic budgets and forecasts for the Department in line with corporate fleet plan
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- A minimum of 15 years’ inflight services experience in the airline industry, and at least 10 of which in a senior management capacity
- Proven successful cabin crew management ability and experience
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Cantonese
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and business acumen
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.