Airline Planning Analyst
Reporting directly to the Airline Planning Manager, the successful candidate is expected to support and implement the Company strategic direction of fleet and network growth and to help optimise efficiency of operations and commercial results of the airline.
- Support the full range of activities for development of the route network of the airline, including the development of airline fleet and network plans, schedule plans, schedule filing and slot applications, based on both regular and ad hoc needs
- Work closely and effectively with internal and external stakeholders, government agencies and industry bodies in schedule implementation processes
- Support the team in securing traffic rights and other necessary approvals from regulatory authorities and other industry bodies as needed
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analytical reviews of route and network performance, identify trends and variances, report regularly to management and make improvement suggestions
- Participate in analysis on various planning related projects and provide recommendations to support management decisions. Develop pricing strategy to capitalise on strengths and mitigate challenges in assigned markets
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Statistics / Business Administration / Operational Research or similar disciplines
- Experience in Airline industry is preferred
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good business acumen, result driven, with project management skills
- Independent, self-motivated, outgoing and able to work under pressure
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.