You are expected to provide the necessary services and support to GBA staff for all Staff Travel related matters.
- Perform Staff Travel services, both duty and leisure, to GBA employees, including handling and overseeing all travel arrangements including air-ticket and hotel booking arrangements
- Maintain Staff Travel counter service
- Assist in the preparation of Staff Travel reports / analytics
- Assist in the day-to-day Staff Travel operations
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- DSE or above
- Training related to travel and tourism is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in the aviation industry, preferably in ticketing
- R&T knowledge is a MUST
- Knowledge of travel software (reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel etc)
- Familiar with Staff Travel arrangement
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive work ethics with a customer services mindset
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.